nModal is a hard working, data crunching, customer satisfying, product developing, bootstraping startup based in Toronto Canada. Our core product is Analytics Canvas, a set of tools and web platform that connects to Google Analytics. We have clients, big and small, all over the world and are growing fast. We’re looking for people to join the team that share our passion for data and doing things with it that make our customers outrageously successful.
Digital marketing and analytics Intern
Location: Toronto, Canada
Location: Toronto, Canada
nModal Solutions, the creator of the Analytics Canvas tool is looking for a student that can help us spread the word about our tools and help us help our clients achieve their online marketing analysis goals.
This is the ultimate digital marketing/startup internship- you will be team member #3 for the summer, working on all aspects of our own digital campaigns, as well as getting a chance to see the work we do with our clients, agencies and fortune 500 companies among them.
The ideal candidate is passionate about and has knowledge in digital marketing, is at home in social media, and has experience with analytics and data analysis. In particular, at least some experience with Google Analytics is a must.
- To participate actively in all aspects of marketing for our software and services
- To animate the Analytics Canvas twitter account and facebook page- helping us engage the analytics community, and get the word out about our products
- To assist in the definition and development of email campaigns, both automated within our trial process, and promotional campaigns, as well as surveys etc.
- To contribute to the Analytics Canvas blog, writing helpful content on the subject of analytics and our solutions, and enhance product documentation
- To build templates and tutorials using Analytics Canvas, for sharing on our website, and for inclusion into our tools as learning aids
- Excellent communication skills- both verbal and written
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of web marketing concepts
- Familiarity with Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and other social media platforms
- Ability to understand and manipulate data, create reports with tables and charts that convey information clearly
- WordPress, Hootsuite, dropbox, salesforce.com , Mail chimp, and online survey all pluses
Honorarium based on experience, TBD
upon successful completion of this internship, nModal can also offer a letter of reference
This position is based in Toronto, and the successful candidate will be working in our shared office space in downtown Toronto.
Interested? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org